Does your dog jump all over you and your guest people, unable to sit, relax and pay attention to you? Wouldn’t be nice to have a dog that greets people politely and has good house manners? Do you ever wonder what your dogs trying to tell you with his body language? Then this class is for you!
- See Class Calendar for upcoming class dates
- 6 Week Group Class
- NO DOGS TO FIRST CLASS!
- For Dogs 5 months and older
Next Class Start dates: at top of page
Woking to solve to common dog behaviour problems such as but not limited to:
- getting your dog to start to listen to you
- pulling on the leash
- jumping up on people- barking- chewing – introduction to dog body-language to better read your dog
Learn how to train your dog to do the following:
- focus on you
- off/no jump
- take it
- leave it
- drop it
- greet people politely
- introduction to learning how to walk on a loose
leash introductionto learning how to come to you when called
- Email support to answer any questions you may have or to send you extra instruction to help you.
- Personal email support directly from our trainer.
- Homework emailed to you if you’ve missed a class.
- Smaller group class size means you and your dog get more individual help from our trainer.
Cost: $199 + GST
Not sure which group dog training class or dog training program is right for you or just have a question in general for us? Contact us today and we’ll be happy to answer questions or concerns you may have!
To pay by Credit Card call 587-991-3647
To pay by Email Money Transfer – email full amount to email@example.com and use your dog’s first name in lower case letters, as the password.