Is your puppy all over the place on walks and won’t come when called? Our Puppy Preschool Group Class can help solve puppy problem behaviour and teach your dog to be a polite pup! We introduce safe socialization during this critical age of 8 and 22 weeks of age to help prevent problem behaviour from developing. This class focuses on safe puppy socialization, helping you solve common puppy problems and introduces your puppy to some basic commands.
- 4 Week Group Class
- for puppies up to 22 weeks old
For Puppies who have completed 2nd round of vaccinations and to complete all consecutive vaccinations while in class (records 2nd round of vaccinations and completed vaccinations thereafter must be seen prior to attending the class).
2nd sets of DA2PP and Bordetella Vaccinations to come to class, followed by proof of Rabies Vaccinations by the age of 14 weeks of age, followed by proof of 3rd set of DA2PP, Bordetella and Rabies Vaccinations is required in order to remain in class,
Next Class Start dates: go to top of page
Solutions to common puppy challenges such as but not limited to:
- potty schedule training
- mouthing you
- jumping up
- walking on leash
- calming your puppy down when he’s overly excited
Introduction to basic commands such as but not limited to:
- off/no jump
- introduction to coming when called
- introduction to polite puppy walking
Making it fun for your puppy to get used to other people and dogs.
Developing proper social skills and polite puppy play.
- Our group classes are smaller with a limited number of puppies in each class so you and your puppy get more individual attention and training help.
- Email support directly from our trainer to answer your questions.
- Homework emailed to you if you’ve missed a class.
- Class taught by an experienced Professional Dog Trainer with her CPDT-KA, ABCDT credentials who is Pet First Aid & CPR Certified.
*Email support is offered for the duration of the class your attending.
Cost: $160 + GST
To pay by Credit Card – call 587-991-3647
To pay by Email Money Transfer – email full amount to firstname.lastname@example.org and use your dog’s first name in lower case letters, as the password.