Click here to register for June 23-July 28, 2021
Click here to register for May 5 – Jun 9, 2021
Register now and get immediate access to your first video lesson!
This class cover’s the A to Z’s of puppy training. Train your dog conveniently from the comfort of your own home by taking the 6 virtual classes virtual class with the option to take 3 additional in-person classes! Register for the virtual class by clicking the “click here” button above first, then you’ll get an email with the link to register for your in-person classes!
Our classes are a combination of virtual and in-person so you get to train your puppy from the comfort of your home so he has a chance to learn what’s asked of him at home first before adding the distraction of in-person classes. Virtual and in-person will train your puppy to have good house manners and be polite and socialize outside of the home!
You don’t have to wait to start training your dog. Start today by watching your first set of training tutorials videos as soon as you register!
Virtual Classes on Wednesday’s 6:35 to 7:20PM on:
June 23, June 30, July 7, July 14, July 21 and July 28
In-Person Classes on Tuesday’s 6:15 to 6:45PM at Paws Paws at Play Dog Daycare 3808 97 St NW, Edmonton on:
June 29, 2021, July 13 and July 27, 2021
LOCATION: Live virtual classes . You can train your puppy to be good in and out of the home, conveniently with step by step instruction from the comfort of your own home!
In-person classes at Paws at Play Dog Daycare [website]
Is your puppy chewing your valuables, jumping all over you, and struggling with house training? Our class solves puppy problem behaviour. Training and socializing your puppy between 8 and 22 weeks of age is critical so they learn how to be a well-mannered pup! It also helps prevent problem behavior from developing in the future and saves you the pain of coming home to a messy house. This class focuses on safe puppy socialization, helping you solve common puppy problems, and introduces your puppy to some basic commands.
- for puppies up to 22 weeks of age
- for dogs that don’t growl, bark or lunge (we have other training for dogs that growl, bark or lunge, contact us for details)
2nd sets of DA2PP and Bordetella Vaccinations to come to class, followed by proof of Rabies Vaccinations by the age of 14 weeks of age, followed by proof of 3rd set of DA2PP, Bordetella and Rabies Vaccinations is required in order to remain in class.
Next Class Start dates:
Scroll to the top of the page
Solutions to common puppy challenges such as but not limited to:
- house training/potty training
- nipping or mouthing you
- jumping up
- stealing items and not giving them back to you
- getting your puppy to listen to you
- walking on leash
- calming your puppy down when he’s overly excited
Introduction to basic commands such as but not limited to:
- off/no jump
- take it
- drop it
- introduction to coming when called
- introduction to polite puppy walking
Getting your puppy used to what it will come in contact and making it fun. Your puppy will be exposed to other puppies, dogs, unfamiliar people, objects and sounds.
Developing proper social skills on leash.
- Small class size so you get more attention you deserve from our trainer and for your safety in following social distancing requirements for in-person classes
- Extra support between classes to answer questions so you don’t have to wait until the next class to get answers
- Private Facebook Group and Email exclusively for students for additional support
- Access to video training tutorials to prepare you for each class
- Apply what you learn directly to real life situations in the home with the support of our trainers giving you individual attention and realtime feedback during your live online class
- Homework and special handouts included
Classtaught by an experienced Professional Dog Trainer with her CPDT-KA, ABCDT credentials who is Pet First Aid & CPR Certified.
- Virtual classes
- Get feedback in realtime from our trainer just like an in person class
- You get a recording of all your class to keep you on track
- Our trainer personally reviews your homework giving you peace of mind that you have support both in and outside of the house
Cost: $247 + GST for 6 virtual classes
Cost: $127+ GST for 3 in-person classes (*prerequisite – you must be registered for 6 virtual classes in order to attend the in-person class)
Credit Card and PayPal
Allison D Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Reliability, Responsiveness, Value. Just completed a Walk with me, Come to me, No jumping training class with Joanna of Flopps. It was unusual as it was done online through Zoom due to Covid restrictions. While we would have preferred an in-person class, this format worked very well as classes were live and we could all see each other. Joanna was able to give suggestions and answer questions during class and also on the video homework that we submitted. My dog has progressed quite well over the five weeks. We really enjoyed the whole process. I also liked the live info sessions on Tuesdays that Joanna hosted. This format would be great for people unable to attend classes in person because of location, restrictions like Covid or any reason that prevents attending in person.
Joanna is very personable, an excellent coach and a great source of information, strategies and suggestions. Her videos and comments were quite helpful.