CLICK HERE to register for Monday’s May to Jul 8, 6 to 7 PM @ Hollywoof Grooming Parlor = FULL
Is your puppy chewing you valuables, jumping all over you and struggling with house training? Our Puppy Play and Train Group Class can help solve puppy problem behaviour. Training and socializing your puppy between 8 and 22 weeks of age is critical so they learn how to be a
- 6 Week Group Class
- for puppies up to 22 weeks old
- 1st sets of vaccines and Deworming is required
For Puppies who have completed 1st vaccinations and to complete all consecutive vaccinations while in class (records fist round of vaccination and completed vaccinations there after must be seen prior to attending the class)
Next Class Start dates: go to top of page
Solutions to common puppy challenges such as but not limited to:
- house training/potty training
- nipping or mouthing you
- jumping up
- stealing items and not giving them back to you
- getting your puppy to listen to you
- walking on leash
- calming your puppy down when he’s overly excited
Introduction to basic commands such as but not limited to:
- off/no jump
- take it
- drop it
- introduction to coming when called
- introduction to polite puppy walking
Getting your puppy used to what it will come in contact and making it fun. Your puppy will be exposed to other puppies, dogs, unfamiliar people, objects and sounds.
Developing proper social skills and polite puppy play
- Our group classes are smaller with a limited number of puppies in each class so you and your puppy get more individual attention and training help.
- Email support directly from our trainer to answer your questions.
- Homework emailed to you if you’ve missed a class
. Classtaught by an experienced Professional Dog Trainer with her CPDT-KA, ABCDT credentials who is Pet First Aid & CPR Certified.
*Email support is offered for the duration of the class your attending.
Cost: $210 + GST
To pay by Credit Card – call 587-991-3647
To pay by Email Money Transfer – email full amount to firstname.lastname@example.org and use your dog’s first name in lower case letters, as the password.