Click here to register for Sept 29 – Oct 28 = FULL
CLICK HERE to register for Nov 18 to Dec 17
8 classes, every second Thursday 6:15 to 6:45PM in-person @ Paws at Play Dog Daycare and Wednesday’s 6:50 to 7:35 PM live online class to train your puppy to be good in your home
LOCATION: Live online and at Paws at Play Dog Daycare. You can now train your puppy to be good in and out of the home, conveniently from the comfort of your own home and by attending in-person classes!
Is your puppy chewing your valuables, jumping all over you and struggling with house training? Our class solves puppy problem behaviour. Training and socializing your puppy between 8 and 22 weeks of age is critical so they learn how to be a
- 8 Group Classes
- for puppies up to 22 weeks old
2nd sets of DA2PP and Bordetella Vaccinations to come to class, followed by proof of Rabies Vaccinations by the age of 14 weeks of age, followed by proof of 3rd set of DA2PP, Bordetella and Rabies Vaccinations is required in order to remain in class.
Live online from the comfort of your own home
Next Class Start dates:
Scroll to the top of the page
Solutions to common puppy challenges such as but not limited to:
- house training/potty training
- nipping or mouthing you
- jumping up
- stealing items and not giving them back to you
- getting your puppy to listen to you
- walking on leash
- calming your puppy down when he’s overly excited
Introduction to basic commands such as but not limited to:
- off/no jump
- take it
- drop it
- introduction to coming when called
- introduction to polite puppy walking
Getting your puppy used to what it will come in contact and making it fun. Your puppy will be exposed to other puppies, dogs, unfamiliar people, objects and sounds.
Developing proper social skills and polite puppy play
- Small class size so you get more attention you deserve from our trainer and for your safety in following social distancing requirements
- Private Facebook Group and Email support from our trainer between classes
- You get a recording of every live online class for you to keep, to refer back incase you forget anything and to and share with family to ensure training is consistent
- Access to video training tutorials to prepare you for each class
- Our trainer personally reviews your homework giving you peace of mind that you have support both in and outside of the house
- Apply what you learn directly to real life situations in the home with the support of our trainers giving you individual attention and realtime feedback during your live online class
- Homework and special handouts included
Classtaught by an experienced Professional Dog Trainer with her CPDT-KA, ABCDT credentials who is Pet First Aid & CPR Certified.
- Live online class
- Get feedback in realtime from our trainer just like an in person class
- You get a recording of all your class to keep you on track
- Video review of your training exercises from our trainer to ensure you’re getting it right the first time.
*Email support is offered for the duration of your class.
Cost: $267 + GST for 8 classes
To pay by Credit Card – call 587-991-3647
To pay by Email Money Transfer – email full amount to email@example.com and use your dog’s first name in lower case letters, as the password.
Allison D Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Reliability, Responsiveness, Value. Just completed a Walk with me, Come to me, No jumping training class with Joanna of Flopps. It was unusual as it was done online through Zoom due to Covid restrictions. While we would have preferred an in-person class, this format worked very well as classes were live and we could all see each other. Joanna was able to give suggestions and answer questions during class and also on the video homework that we submitted. My dog has progressed quite well over the five weeks. We really enjoyed the whole process. I also liked the live info sessions on Tuesdays that Joanna hosted. This format would be great for people unable to attend classes in person because of location, restrictions like Covid or any reason that prevents attending in person.
Joanna is very personable, an excellent coach and a great source of information, strategies and suggestions. Her videos and comments were quite helpful.